- All Superinterfaces:
- Cloneable, Collection<XEvent>, Iterable<XEvent>, List<XEvent>, XAttributable, XElement
- All Known Implementing Classes:
- XTraceBufferedImpl, XTraceImpl
public interface XTrace
- extends XElement, List<XEvent>
A trace is an element of an XES event log structure.
Traces are contained in logs.
Any trace is a list of events.
Traces describe sequences of events, as they have occurred
during one execution of a process, in their given order.
- Christian W. Guenther (email@example.com)
|Methods inherited from interface org.deckfour.xes.model.XElement
|Methods inherited from interface java.util.List
add, add, addAll, addAll, clear, contains, containsAll, equals, get, hashCode, indexOf, isEmpty, iterator, lastIndexOf, listIterator, listIterator, remove, remove, removeAll, retainAll, set, size, subList, toArray, toArray